California the eligibility requirements.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Take three college-level real estate courses.
- Apply to take the salesperson exam.
- Pass the salesperson exam.
- Hang your license with a broker.
- Submit a real estate license application.
- Sales Agent
- Leasing Agent
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Consultant
More Ways to use your real estate license
Successful completion of three college-level courses is required to qualify for a real estate salesperson examination:
Real Estate Principles, and
Real Estate Practice, and
One course from the following list:
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Economics
Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Real Estate Office Administration
Mortgage Loan Brokering and Lending
Computer Applications in Real Estate
Common Interest Developments
Leave a Reply